Under Our Clothes - An immersive ASMR experience...

About Director/Facilitator - Lucy Springhall Under Our Clothes is an immersive sensory art experience designed to stimulate ASMR respons...

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Holy Art Preview Show - Thank You!

A huge thank you to everyone who attended our performance last night, it truly was a magical night, the electricity in the room and between the models and the participants was so powerful, I think everyone wished it could be bottled.

To my dear friend Ana, whom I have know for almost 20 years(!), what a wonderful debut as a model. The perfect vessel for our audience to explore, a beautiful dancers body which has given so much to art and performance over the years. And an example of how disciplined and exemplary a performer can be. 

To Daniel, who has worked with me on this since the start, thank you so much for your continued cooperation and willingness to embrace the experience and leave your comfort zone at times. 

To the audience, you make this special, and thank you for the comments too, as always a joy to hear! Here are some of tmy favourites...

"I have never felt so connected to another human being"

"I was shaking with excitement and pleasure"

"How did the male model not get an erection?"

"Was the female model aroused?"

"The emotion of the experience brought me to tears"

"Can I get involved next time!" 

I've not been through all the feedback as yet and thank you to those who have responded by email too, I will publish as much as I can and hopefully be in a position to release further dates asap.

Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment